Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wuddup Though?

DJ Greybush in the hooooooouse!!!*kicks over lamp* Why hello there, allow me to RE-introduce myself! My name is HO...well it's, DJ Greybush, the silver curly q's on your ones and twos. You know me guuurl.*cat swipes in your general direction*

Some of you may know me as that guy in the creepy van...A lucky few of you may know me as that guy in the creepy van who tried to grab them at the park. Since most of you have managed to evade my grasp, I have brought the battle to you: A care package of creepy, tied up with ribbons of titillation, that will transform into remorse and sawdust when unwrapped.

Although an overweight geriatric custom van owner was chasing you, if you had just taken the time to stop screaming, you would have realized that I was just trying to get you to hear my latest mix. What did you think the van was for? It's all about the sound system m'lady. *weird regal flourish of the arms* That and the ability to store vast amounts of candy and toys...for my grandchildren.












Since trolling the local parks in my van while trying to chase people down with headphones has not really been the best way to get my mixes heard, I have joined the team here at Stereophonic Fattenings. They must have heard me spinning at one of my gigs at The Final Frontier Senior Center (it gets cray cray every third lunar eclipse or the 7th Saturday of the month, which ever comes first) Or they have a deal with the federal prison system and this is part of my work release program. Either way, here I am, in all my glory for your listening pleasure. I just wanted to introduce myself in a non-creepy jumping out of a van sort of way. *puts hand on your thigh* Just sit back and relax to the soothing sounds of DJ Greybush.

DJ Greybush presents: Matlock Murda Muzik

This is all chilled out jazzy smokey room type of joints. Lots of horns, pianos, sultry singers. Chilling with a bourbon style songs. Features include: Louis Armstrong, Ella, Nat, Louis Prima, Dinah Shore, Billie, stuff like that. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. This blog is gonna be the shit!! Oooooooh, can I say shit? *nervous glance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to check with Human resources to see if "shit" was acceptable but they were having their pantsless dance off and semi annual hooker jousting tournament...I'm sure it's fine.

    ReplyDelete