Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mr. Blue Sky












For those of you living in Northern California, I really hope you had a chance to enjoy the sun the last few days, if not, make sure you take advantage of these gorgeous blue skies sometime this week! Just a quickie, every time the sun starts to pop it's head out, I can't help but sing this song in my head. It's like my non-summer-summer-jam.

ELO- Mr. Blue Sky


As a bonus, here is a video of Mayer Hawthorne doing a cover. Who do you think did a better job??

3 comments:

  1. i'm sticking with ELO. love all its 70s rock-ish-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the line for the unabashed Mayer groupies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure Hawthorne does a horrible job; it's jsut not as good as the opiginal..(though his attempt at using the voice-box thingy is pretty shabby...)

    ReplyDelete