Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jaydiohead Video

Did anyone grab this Jay-Z x Radiohead mashup?  It's been around for awhile.  Personally I wasn't feeling it.  "The American Gangster" soundtrack was remixed, mashed up, and re-done like 74,000 times and this was one of the weaker versions.

I had an opera one, 70's funk, Led Zepplin, some random French dude, one made by a fan a pair of wind chimes and someone dribbling a meatball, just way too many to count.  If you didn't grab it and you want it, you can get it here.

While I can't fully endorse the album I can stand behind this video produced and directed by Jason Cacioppo, starring, Hyun-Jung Honji Wang.  It's purdy, she's purdy, and she can get down.  Trust me doing those moves in heels is not easy...or so I have heard.

Jaydiohead Ignorant Swan Medley from SUBVOYANT on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment