Friday, August 26, 2011

Eye Candy


This is a pretty Batshit, pun intended, insane video by Powerglove. It's a metal cover of the Danny Elfman created Batman theme from the Tim Burton directed movie. 8-bit stylings, attacking crab people, explosions and the Batman theme song. That's pretty much all you need in life.


Sticking with the 8-bit theme, here are two dancers at the National Jitterbug Championship. Who's coming with me next year? They have some minor technical difficulties in the middle but that don't phase them!!! There are a lot of people at this thing...I mean for a jitterbug competition. I think, I actually don't know the average attendance for jitterbug competitions, I don't even know what a jitterbug is. If I was in this I would just wear a Princess Peach costume and do the charleston for 6 minutes.

Here is a video by Blue Belt, a indie hip hop collective out of Brooklyn. They just dropped their self-titled debut album. This is for their song "E.Y.B. Which stands for eff your blog. Why I never. *Clutches pearls*


Jaleel White stars in the video for Cee-Lo's, "Cry Baby." The song is excellent and I like the look of the video, nice style.

Spike Jonze directed video for the Jay-z and Kanye West jam, "Otis." I kind of expected more from Jonze, it looks like Jonze doing his version of a Hype Williams. Jay looks happy though huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment