Thursday, April 5, 2012

Get Yo Lando On!!

Have you guys seen this awesomeness? I saw this over on Gamma Squad. I can not get enough of this, "Star Wars" video game for the Kinect.  I could watch this ridiculousness all day.  I am not even a huge fan of the, "Star Wars" franchise, *offers up Nerd card.*  What I am a huge fan of is funny dancing and pelvic thrusts.  Check out some videos and gifs below...can't stop watching...work it Lando!!!
























I am not saying all, "Star Wars" fans are pasty immobile geeks with no rhythm, but somehow I don't think they are the type to be into dancing games...or dancing. Just a prejudicial hunch. Shit if I played this game I think I would be breathing like Darth Vader, "Hey Ohhhh!!, *rimshot* thank you try the veal." *Checks off nerd pandering in notebook.*  Seriously though, do you know anyone who is into, "Star Wars" that you can picture doing any of these moves? If the answer is yes, can I come watch them play?

No comments:

Post a Comment