Monday, August 30, 2010

Leftovers

I forgot to post this in the eyecandy post with all of the other videos. Not really a dance track fan, but I thought this video was entertaining. I caught it on Distortion 2 Static, our local late night once a week hip hop show.

Dj Vinroc-"PlatFormer" from Vinroc on Vimeo.

Here is a video by one of my favorite artists, El Mac, and his partner, Retna.

"RETNA and EL MAC have teamed up for another mural, this time in Culver City. Their newest mural, titled Of Our Youth, can be seen on the side of Graphaids art supply store, on La Cienega between Jefferson and Washington."


Of Our Youth - RETNA • EL MAC from RVCA on Vimeo.

On the coming soon tip, a bunch of mixes should be headed your way in the coming days/weeks.  Pretty close to completing an indie mix.  Might just need a few changes here and there, but it's pretty much a wrap.  I think I am closest to having the next hip hop mix done. Listened to it this weekend and thought it worked better than the last one. Admittedly, the last hip hop mix was not beginning to end stellar tracks.  I support the next mix more, you'll like it.  I George Zimmerman Guarantee that shit!!  I will probably make a couple of changes and get that posted soon.  A Yes Homo has been bubbling for awhile, practice your jam cam moves for when it arrives.  Lastly there is an old person mix that has been simmering for a long ass time.  I just need to put the tracks in order and give it another look before I finish it up. 

Also this was deleted from the original post, let's see how long this one lasts, before it gets yanked again.

Cee-Lo - Fuck You from Wevie Stonder on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment