Sunday, September 19, 2010

More Mellow Music

So, I was trying to pull together two mixes, one mellow and one upbeat/rockin'. After a couple days of adding to the two playlists, I ended up with about 25 songs in the mellow mix and 8 in the rockin' mix. I am just that emo, or is there a shortage of good upbeat stuff out there? It seems to me that all the uptempo music out today is that retro-rave, electro-dance shit that I just cannot get into. Where's the fun indie-pop/rock at, y'all?

Anyway, here's another chill mix. I tried to stick to my more recent acquisitions: the new Sufjan Stevens EP, new Blonde Redhead, new Jose Gonzales (in his new band, Junip), new Beach House iTunes Session, and a track from the The Strange Mistake EP I "leaked" in my last post. Btw, if any of you enjoyed that Strange Mistake EP, please send me your comments, either here or at: twolcott@gmail.com.

Enjoy.

More Mellow Music Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment