Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Worst Friend Ever

Hi All,

One of my best, and very talented, friends has been working on his first album for, well, FOREVER, and has always refused to give me any of his songs for fear of my sharing them with anybody. Well, he finally caved in and gave me 5 of the dozen or so songs that may eventually make it onto his album. And, his worst fears realized, I'm sharing them with all of you. The name of his "band" (he does everything himself) is The Strange Mistake, and I think the album will be called "Girls of the Metro". A few caveats just in case he finds out I shared this: 1. All these songs are "unmastered", so judge not audiophiles; 2. I randomly selected the album art, so expect something much better if the album ever actually comes out; and 3. I made up the tracklisting, which I'm sure will piss him off the most, but oh well. Please let me know what you think; I think it's really good, especially considering it's all self-produced.

Enjoy

The Strange Mistake, "Girls of the Metro"

2 comments:

  1. Haha what a friend. I really like "Mad Let," or whatever song title it will become. It is impressive for self produced. I only self produce empty ding dong wrappers and kidney stones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, i think the real title is Madeleine something or other. 21 downloads so far. hope others give explicit comments; once he gets over hating my guts, he'll appreciate the feedback.

    ReplyDelete