Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Eye Candy

Models plus Jay-z equals...I guess I'll post it.


Ha this is a pretty awesome video by Diego Stocco. I will try this at my office, I will loop the yelp of my co-worker when I spill coffee on them with the sound of my tipping over the copy machine and breaking glass by throwing a stapler through my computer monitor. "I'll write YOU up!!! This is art!!!" *Sticks mic in whimpering co-workers face.* "Excellennnt"

Diego Stocco - Music From A Dry Cleaner from Diego Stocco on Vimeo.

Not totally my kind of music, but I could watch him dance for hours. "I could eat a peach for hours."


I seriously had a video of Hitler singing the theme to the Jefferson's that I was going to post. In lieu of that I offer something equally offensive? I am not sure, my offensive meter is way out of whack these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment