Monday, November 28, 2011

Eye Candy


Action Bronson and Statik Selectah. That beat is smoove. "You get slapped upside the mouth by this Zangief look a like." Ha!


Damn, Police Academy dude represent. This video is crazy. How is Michael Winslow not more popular over here? I don't think I could even come close to beginning to make an electric guitar noise.

Jay-Z & Adele - Won't Go (Wishing) [Urban Noize Remix] by UrbanNoize
Here is a pretty nice mashup of Adele and Jay-z by Urban Noize. It's a mix of “He Won’t Go” from Adele and “Wishing on a star" by Jay. Well done.

Here is another mashup, actually I think it may be an official remix. Either way it's from two things I would have never expected to see together. The Cults and Freddie (Gangsta) Gibbs get down on the, "Bad Things remix." I enjoy both of these things separately it's strange to see them together, but it works, Check it out below.
Hypetrak Premiere: Cults featuring Freddie Gibbs - Bad Things (Remix) by Hypetrak


Sophie Madeleine "Oil & Gold" - Live at the Loft from Indaba Music on Vimeo.
Sophie Madeleine performing, "Oil & Gold." Her voice always soothes me.


I have no idea where this was shot but the settings are beautiful. The last Zelda game I played was on snes, I remember you could throw chickens. So I am not up on the current state of the franchise, I do remember this music though. Well done prancing elf girl, I think you just earned your nerd badge.


Untitled from Sophia Mcinerney on Vimeo.
Great video from the Sandwitches. Not sure if we have featured them before or if they are somewhere lost in the queue. Great badn though, if they haven't shown up yet they will.


Creepy animated instrumental video from Timber Timbre. They are featured on Indie Mix 11. They are the last track, "Creep On Creepin On." That's like the motto for my life man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment