Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Duuuuude *bong rip*

Whoa this is awesome. When I was in college we used to try and find some sort of synchronicity like this.  We had old Disney VHS tapes and hip hop mixes.  We were searching for that, Wizard Of Oz/The Wall, moment.  I think the closest we got was, "Hee hee, Balloo is dancing to Blackalicious."  This guy does it much better.  Levek aka David Levesque, is a musician, artist and videographer from Orlando.

Nice write up on Levek, two tracks to download and a video for one of his originals, here at iguessimfloating.blogspot.com.

Here is where I happened to stumble upon the video.  Matt Carr's  http://www.everybodytaste.com/.  You guys should definitely check it out, it's an actual music blog.  Unlike some people...he is knowledgeable, he doesn't just steal other people's music, and he has good taste and write ups.  I think the blog is based out of Portland too, which is a place I romanticize. After all I am just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.

No comments:

Post a Comment