Friday, March 18, 2011

Eye Candy

Donald Glover will be performing at the Fillmore on Thursday April 28th. Tickets including service charges are $29. I already have mine, grab yours here.

Freaks and Geeks from Donald Glover on Vimeo.


Who doesn't like sad puppets?

Keaton Henson - Charon from Keaton Henson on Vimeo.

Really well shot video with some nice moves. My favorite is Disco Stu.

Stanton Warriors 'Turn Me Up Some' from Messrs. on Vimeo.

I just read an article saying Cee-lo sleeps with 3 chicks a night. So much stamina for a portly man. You do your thang, just don't get your syphilis on me...totally kidding you can't catch syphilis twice, so I am immune for now...right?

Cee Lo Green - Bodies VIDEO directed by Mikael Colombu from Mikael Colombu on Vimeo.

I guess Saadiq has a new album out or something? Whose job is it to keep up to date on musical happenings? Here is his video for the song, "Good Man." I don't really get the plot of the video, I might need to watch it again.

Raphael Saadiq "GOOD MAN" from Isaiah Seret on Vimeo.

Awesome animation and great song. This is Happy Camper- Born With a Troubled Mind.

Happy Camper - Born With A Bothered Mind (featuring Bouke Zoete) from Job, Joris & Marieke on Vimeo.

There is a good dose of originality on display in this video. You so clever. This is Kraak and Smaak with their song, "Squeeze Me."

Kraak & Smaak from WEAREWILL on Vimeo.

Great Ambition - A Yodeling Aniboom Animation by Malcolm Sutherland. Animated yodeling, someone needs to stop reading my wish journal. If Ernie Reyes Jr. shows up at my door to take me to prom, I am putting out an APB for my journal. Those are private wishes!!


Another purdy video. This is, Oh Land- Still Here.

Still Here - Music Video from Rikke Otte on Vimeo.

Peanuts sing the Police. Of course they do. I always loved the way Snoopy danced with his nose up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment