Monday, September 5, 2011

Eye Candy


Cookie Monster covering Tom Wait's, "God's Away on Business." And you thought he was just concerned with stuffing his face with cookies. Perhaps the state of the world drives him towards his addiction of confectionery delights, don't judge him!!! He is a tortured thinker.


Dumbfoundead's ode to green. Green is a lovely color, he should have Kermit do a guest verse on the remix.


Evidence and Fashawn. The first time I ever heard Fashawn rap was on an Evidence cut. He did a guest vocal and I was like who dat? Who would have thought that a couple of years later I would accidentally be let into the room while he soundchecked where I could make googly eyes at him and tell him the treble was too low.


BRAIDS - Lammicken from Mark Webber on Vimeo.
Braids, who will be coming to town for a show at the Bottom of the Hill are an excellent band. Sometimes I wish their songs weren't 9 minutes but if you have some time to kill, you could be taken on a worse sonic expedition than this.


Little short film on the singing doorman. He seems to be a happy man, I can't say I approve of vocalizations at work though. My co-workers are fucking horrible singers.


MÖBIUS from ENESS on Vimeo.
Pretty awesome stop motion street installation.


This is my favorite song from Donald Glover in his Childish Gambino form. Someone decided to match up the lyrics to, "Freaks and Geeks" with scenes from his NBC show Community.


Mac Miller is nice, he just has that delivery that an emcee should have. I am a fan of the kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment