Friday, September 30, 2011

Eye Candy

Oh Jane.  Jane Lui has been featured on Eye Candy before.  Weren't we just talking about how this is one of the theme songs that warrants being covered?  Well I know I was, I just didn't think anyone was listening.  You have answered my prayers Jane.


Dumbfoundead featuring Andrew Garcia- BRB. I really liked Andrew when he was on American Idol. I was like, I would buy that dude's album...I don't really know if he has an album, I kind of broke that promise, but I'll post his video. Even though I don't really think it's that great. He is doing that R&B style chorus in a hip hop song that I am not a fan of. He has a nice voice though and I do like Dumbfoundead.


Wow Biggie can sound good over anything...including Thomas the Tank Engine. That Train is gangsta!!!


Minji Aye Hong did such an awesome reworking of this movie title sequence for the Japanese film, "Yoshino's Barber Shop."

Barber Yoshino - movie title sequence from Minji Aye Hong on Vimeo.

Compare that with the original. I have no interest in seeing this based on the original, but that new version could make me watch anything.

Here is another one of her videos and it is equally awesome.

Where my dream begins from Minji Aye Hong on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment