Thursday, May 17, 2012

Eye Candy


Nice tribute to MCA. "Sabotage" re-enacted by little kids.
 
Asians in a laundry room huh? *Mumbles, something, something, stereotypes, ABERCROMBIE Shirt!!!.* Cue the techno and start spritzing the body spray. Seriously guys? Couldn't we have done this in the living room, or at the very least the opium den? I keed, I am racist for thinking Asians can't be in a laundry room. In fact, the real problem isn't the laundry room but that poppy asian youtube singers are a stereotype in and of themselves.


The War on Drugs - Brothers from Secretly Jag on Vimeo.
Creepy and not in the Uncle Byron way. At least he gives you candy.


Throwback video. Afrika Bambaataa & Soul Sonic Force, "Planet Rock." Whenever this comes on I get the false belief in myself that I can b-boy. I am still paying off my Mom for the chandelier I broke in middle school. Well maybe if you didn't put it above the dining room table this wouldn't have been an issue MOTHER!!!
 
Raquel Welch doing the Space-girl dance. No idea what this is from or why it exists. Sorry, not really up on my Raquel Welch movies. Enjoyable throwback video though. *Kanye shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment