Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eye Candy

The Shrine / An Argument from Sean Pecknold on Vimeo.

This is a really well done video from one of my favorite bands, Fleet Foxes.


This will be on the next hip hop mix, which is just waiting to get zipped up and posted. STS who we have been featuring a lot lately, once again kills his verse on this. Shaun Boothe rips it as well, love the ending to his verse. If you have two emcees tearing shit up over an Otis Redding sample, then you have my attention.


This is totally not music related. It also may not be as awesome to those of you who venture outside every once in awhile and do not know every meme in existence but I thought this was pretty well done. Do you ever watch those internet clip shows and find out that you have seen all of them already? Just me? Yeah I think I have a problem...and a Doctorate in useless internet content.


Awesome video of the Muppet singers at Jim Henson's memorial in 1990. Touching, funny, amazing. I love me some Muppets. Bonus Fraggles appearance at the end, damn I loved that show too.

I really enjoyed, "Drive." The music had an integral part of the feeling that the movie was going for. Here is how you ruin that tone, I give you, "Drive" set to shitty music.


Great video of, My Morning Jacket, at the Fox theater. Directed by, Scott Compton via. My Morning Jacket will be in town again on Friday, December 2nd. The craziest part? Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings are opening for them. Tickets are $45 plus service charge and you can get them here.


The blog I saw this on called this the worst music ever made. I am inclined to agree. This is the video by SuperHeavy, which is a supergroup consisting of Mick Jagger, Joss Stone, Dave Stewart, Damian Marley, and Allah Rakha Rahman. Joss sounds and looks good, Damian does that R. Kelly talk sing thing that while amusing was never the way I enjoyed music. The part that literally made me start laughing out loud was Mick Jagger. Seriously try and watch his parts with a straight face. Que Ridiculo.

No comments:

Post a Comment