Friday, February 17, 2012

Eye Candy

The All Hip Hop edition of Eye Candy.

Dumbfoundead's video for his song, "Love Is A Song." Download the track here.


ACTION BRONSON - BEAUTIFUL MUSIC from dallas penn on Vimeo.
Big Action Bronson fan right here. Check out this awesome video of him as the dude from, Frosty? Rudolph? One of those old school animated joints we used to watch back in the day. He looks much less likely to murder you in animated form.


STS sure gets posted a lot around here. What can I say? I think he's got skill.


Are there other people putting in work, I should be checking on? I swear I just post videos from the same three dudes over and over. If only I had a new Sean Price video.


Here is someone we haven't posted in awhile. Still not new though, I have been listening to him since college. *waves goodbye to staying on top of new music*


This is mostly being posted because of the image. The Schroder of hip hop...genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment